DGM has its own Client Support Center and provides IT management, support and proactive monitoring services with guaranteed SLA service parameters.
To ensure the fulfillment of the SLAs we have deployed Service Desk System with automated escalation procedures. In the Service Desk System Clients can track their incidents and service parameters: Reaction time, Resolution time, QoS, Reliability. Every complicated issue we have solved is recorded and classified in a Knowledge base module which enhances our efficiency when similar problem occurs.
The working procedures in the Client Support Center are organized in accordance with ITIL and the best practices in the field. The following processes are in place: Change Management, Event Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Request Fulfillment, Access Management.
- 24x7x365 Managed Support (Remote & On-Site)
- 24x7x365 Proactive Monitoring (MS SCOM, GFI, E-mail alerts, Custom) by minimum 2 experts
- Guaranteed SLA reaction and problem solving time
- Multiple Communications Channels (Web Portal/ E-mail / Call Center)
- Level 1 / Level 2 / Level 3 Support (Design & Implementation Team)
- A team of certified experts that could address every aspect of IT
- Clear and Automated Escalation Procedures
Availability and Interfaces
|Automatic incident/event||Monitoring System||E-mail / SNMP API||24 х 7 х 365|
|Automatic incident/event||External System||E-mail / SNMP API||24 х 7 х 365|
|Request by phone or fax||User / Client Representative||Expert on duty||24 х 7 х 365|
|e-mail request||User / Client Representative||Expert on duty||24 х 7 х 365|
|Request via Web Portal||User / Client Representative||Self-service Web Portal||24 х 7 х 365|
|Personal Request on site||User / Client Representative||Expert on site||Depends on clients working time|
|Request that is negotiated during a meeting||User / Client Representative||Expert on site||Depends on clients working time|
|Planned or scheduled activity||ScheduleClient Representative||Project Manager, Team Manager, Expert||Depends on clients working time|