DGM’s Virtual Data Center unique architecture and the virtualization technologies that are used provide utmost levels of reliability, availability, performance, scalability and security. Until several years ago such a high-end infrastructure was only available to a small number of large and rich corporations.
- Server Virtualization Hypervisor: VMware vSphere Enterprise Plus 5.1;
- Monitoring, management and security: VMware vCloud Suite 5.1.
- Storage Virtualization Hypervisor: Datacore SANSymphony 9.0
- Hosts: 2 x Intel Xeon Е5-2680 8-Cores / 16-Threads 2.7GHz /8GT/s QPI / 4 x 10Gbps Ethernet / 2 x 16Gbps Fiber Channel
- Data Center Network: Cisco Nexus 5500 Core Switches / Cisco Nexus 2000 Host Access Switches / Optional Cisco 1000V VM Access Switches / Cisco 72xx Routers
- Data Center SAN: Brocade 6505 Enterprise SAN Switches (16Gbps)
- Storage: Hitachi AMS 2xxx Fiber Channel SAN Arrays / LSI SAS Arrays / LSI SAS SSD Arrays